Monday, November 7, 2011

Scrap for help challenge!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share my lo that I did for the Scrap for help Nov. challenge. This months we've been thinking of Christmas...such a beautiful time of year. You can do any project as long as you have something recylcled in it. For us, we followed our guest designer, Vibeke, using corregated cardboard and some clothing tags. For me, Christmas is a time of showing our loved ones just how much we love them and making our time together a special time. My lo shows hubby and I, from last Christmas, giving one another a hug. My journaling reads "of all the gifts that I could ask for...you are the greatest gift".


To see the awesome inspiration from everyone you can go here.

Our wonderful Sponsors this month are:





Momento divertido


You have until midnight Nov. 30th to enter. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

15 comments:

  1. This is so creative and cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fabulous! I love that tree you cut out of book paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. full of wonderful vintageness!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I love the bright background paper - very Christmassy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sandi! This is absolutely adorable! Love the photo and the background paper and every details of this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holyyyyyyyyyyyyy WOW! I loveeeeeeee this!! I love love love that paint and loving the tree!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...what a precious photo! Love the mix of elements and the paintwork! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another creative and cool layout! I love it! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Sandi, amazing page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you do it? This is just sensational. Love it. This is my sort of Christmas page. I am not all that into the traditional but this has tradition yet not cliche Christmasy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool, so many fun things to look at!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love how you have worked this patterned paper - SOOO CLEVER!!!
    Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...love the gorgeous elements on your page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooohhh wow sandi!!! This is so gorgeous and look at that christmas tree!!! That's the coolest thing in a layout!!! Love..love..love...:))))

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautifully sentimental layout, love how you did the journalling as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...